The health and safety of our guests is of paramount importance. We have adopted the following measures for the safety of our guests and ourselves.
- The accommodation is deep cleaned between lettings, using high temperature steam cleaning equipment and disinfectants.
All handles, switches, surfaces, bathroom fittings, kitchen equipment, floors and soft furnishings are fully cleaned.
We wear disposable gloves and masks while cleaning.
- We allow a minimum period of at least 30 hours between lettings to allow for thorough cleaning to take place.
- Hand sanitising gel is available at the entrance to the Gites and Campsite Amenity Block.
- Check-in can be completed contactless, we will send you an email or SMS prior to arrival to provide you with a code to access the key-box for your cottage / apartment.
- We will observe safe distancing during any face to face communication. We are also contactable by email, phone or SMS if you need anything or have any problems during your stay.
- We will not be offering a breakfast service in a communal dining area. The Gites and apartment have fully equipped kitchens and dining areas where you can prepare your own meals. If you cannot bring your own food with you, a simple breakfast can be ordered in advance and it will be brought to your cottage / apartment (additional charge applies).
- We will provide your invoice / receipt on arrival. We can take payment by card or bank transfer. If you wish to pay by cash or cheque, we will provide an envelope for your payment that can be left on the dining table in your cottage / apartment on departure. (Campsite Guests will have alternative arrangements).